Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone in LA want a ride in the refreshed Model S?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I may want to take you up on this! I live in Irvine and just placed my order for a Model S Long Range yesterday afternoon....seemingly a few hours before the $5K price increase!! The wait until June-ish is going to be a tough one.

Reactions: chrisdh79
Hey friends,

I posted this in the delivery waiting room/emotional support group, but I just received my refreshed model S after a very long wait. If anybody in my part of the world wants to come check it out or go for a ride, let me know!

Ryan
Can I come too???!!!!! Oh my god man you are too nice. My Model S just got pushed to Feb 2022 from Dec 2021. Driving me nuts

Hey friends,

I posted this in the delivery waiting room/emotional support group, but I just received my refreshed model S after a very long wait. If anybody in my part of the world wants to come check it out or go for a ride, let me know!

Ryan
Also, are you down to see the acceleration comparison between MSLR and M3P? since they are both 3.1s. I can drive my M3P here and see what's the difference. Let me know, very excited