Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone in Orlando willing to take a look at a MS for me?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello Florida owners, I'm currently in the market for a model S, but since I don't want to sell my weekend sports car the wife says I have to keep the budget somewhat low. That limits my options to high mile cars, and I found one in Orlando that is the perfect combo of everything I'm looking for. It has 96k miles (very high I know), but had a recent annual service done and everything was in top shape electrically/mechanically (verified with Tesla service dept). Unfortunately I'm 1000 miles away in Iowa, and don't want to fly down there just to find out it's not in excellent condition as the dealership is telling me. They have many photos posted online, but I'd feel a lot more comfortable about a long distance purchase if an actual Tesla owner went and had a look at the car in person and vouched it was in good shape (owners will know what common flaws or problems to look for as well). The car is located at:

Mint Auto Sales
6036 South Orange Blossom Trail
Orlando, FL 32809

If anyone is willing to go take a look, I'd really appreciate it. Send me a PM or something and I can provide my phone number and email address, etc. They are open 9am-7pm.

Thanks so much in advance,
Andrew H

Looks pretty good. Seems like it has the technology package, air suspension, and the sound upgrade. You might want to consider buying a pre-owned Model S from Tesla though. You can find a few well-equipped 85's for ~$10k more with a third of the mileage and they come with a solid warranty. Now excuse me while I remind myself to wait for my Model 3 and not pull the trigger on a used car. =P