Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Anyone in Texas selling their Model S?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Whenever you are ready to part with your Tesla Model S let me know. Im interested in a 85kW battery back min used model S. My price range really will only allow for a 2012 - 2014 model. Anyone looking to upgrade to an Autopilot / Model 3 Tesla lets talk and I would be happy to take your Tesla off your hands for the right price.

Located in San Antonio but am willing to travel.

Thanks!

Not true, over on the for sale page plenty of S85 2012/2013 in the sub 40k range. Even on ebay and onlyusedtesla.com Unfortunately most on the west coast. Just a month ago missed one for 37.5k. Im sure someone in Texas will have one in this range.