TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Anyone in the Bellevue/Issaquah/Redmond area need a Model S Fix While Waiting?

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by Francis Lau, Jan 11, 2013.

1. Francis Lau

Francis Lau P-1456

I just saw another thread and realized that while I blissfully have my car, there are quite a few folks waiting, so if anyone want to meet up. I am open to meeting this Sunday for coffee at the following Tully's Coffee:

3080 148th Avenue Southeast #113
    Bellevue, WA 98007

Sometime 8:30 to 9 am works since I want to catch the Seahawks game at 10 am :)

Just PM me if you want to grab coffee and chat.

2. kashiraja

kashiraja Member

Very tempting.... :) Now that I have gotten the 240V outlet installed this week as well, I am definitely feeling a lot closer to the day (which most likely will be in March).

Anyone run into any other Model S owners in the Seattle area? Any informal meetups on the Eastside? The SolarCity electrician that came out to install the 240V receptacle told me he had done several installations in Kirkland alone (about 60 total in WA, OR and northern CA). I hope to see one on the road one of these days!

3. brianman

brianman Burrito Founder

Francis and others, it sounds like we might want to have a "regular haunt" for weekend lunches or somesuch for people to meet up on a rotating basis whenever they're available/interested. Fun to swap stories, and an opportunity for those that haven't gotten the vehicle yet to get a fix and/or info.