Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone in the UK received 17.7.4?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Was wondering if it's made its way over the pond yet - and if any Brits have tried it? At the moment, it's seemingly a US only rollout...

Oops - obviously I meant 17.17.4 - can't seem to edit the title of a thread once it's created!

Was wondering if it's made its way over the pond yet - and if any Brits have tried it? At the moment, it's seemingly a US only rollout...

Oops - obviously I meant 17.17.4 - can't seem to edit the title of a thread once it's created!

ev-fw.com now stating Great Britain in the list of countries with 17.17.4

Made sure my WiFi AP is scheduled to stay on all night and Tesla not on power save mode to help facilitate a conducive environment for a FW push! Here hoping!

I'm still on 17.11.45, didn't get any of the more recent updates.

I just received it as I think many others in the UK just have. I could find no mention of auto high beams in the release notes so I assume that is not available in the UK at this time. Does anyone know if AP1 support high beams in the UK?

About what time? There are only two GB updates on ev-fw.com on 17.17.4 which were both circa 6pm

I got the software update notification at about 10pm about an hour after I connected on wifi. I saw a couple of reports on TeslaFi at around the same time as my update so I'm guessing I'm not alone. I would guess there will be plenty more updates happening in the morning, which seems to be when the bulk of updates happen.

Yeah, it's still a bit too unpredictable to use on anything other than motorways really, or good dual carriageways. Even then, at higher speeds it still feels a bit 'unsure'...

I remember doing 90% of the drive from London->Manchester on AP1, and never really thinking too much about it - just the usual lane changes and keeping an eye out for whacky driving from other road users... With AP2, I still get a bit tense when it goes around a corner, or it starts to head towards the left lane marking if the guard rail on the right gets a bit closer...

Not there yet...