Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone in the UK 'upgraded' their Model Y suspension?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think the easy way to tell is if you have a RHD MYLR it comes from China!

Also see here:

I have an early MY and it has USS parking sensors and matrix headlights, albeit they do nothing fancy.

I know some have talked about “comfort suspension” but there have been several
Iterations of the suspension components (spring rates and/or damper settings) around the world, some swear they think 2023 cars are better than 2022 cars (you can tell by the VIN which year the car is), others say they’re the same components or make no difference.

There is a thread on the topic of upgrading which is a little inconclusive at the moment and I’ve moved these posts about identifying what you have to it.

Reactions: WannabeOwner
I’ve fitted Tein adjustable shock absorbers to my MY2023 MY LR and it has fixed everything I hated about the ride. I started a thread here; Tein EnduraPro Plus adjustable shock absorbers fitted
I’m thinking of doing something to my 2019 Model 3. I’ve lived with its overly hard setup since new but with Highland now stalkless my upgrade path is somewhat less clear so I’m thinking of keeping the 3 longer. An improved suspension setup would be a nice uplift (with perhaps some more sound proofing).