Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone install aftermarket CF rear spoiler?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I love mine. I paid roughly $140 delivered in matte.

Attachments

• IMG_20190615_114759.jpg
    IMG_20190615_114759.jpg
    704.1 KB · Views: 221
Just bought 1 this week. Arriving next week. Make sure you pick a vender that's in US instead of China. The prices are the same but easier to deal with and faster shipping. Mine was listed as 140 for the a while, but I got an email saying the price dropped to 106, so I got it right away. Here is the link for it. There's also a $10 off coupon for American Express card holder right now for eBay purchases.

Fits 12-19 Tesla Model S OE Factory Style Trunk Spoiler Wing Matte Carbon Fiber | eBay

• Informative
Reactions: BrownOuttaSpec
Just bought 1 this week. Arriving next week. Make sure you pick a vender that's in US instead of China. The prices are the same but easier to deal with and faster shipping. Mine was listed as 140 for the a while, but I got an email saying the price dropped to 106, so I got it right away. Here is the link for it. There's also a $10 off coupon for American Express card holder right now for eBay purchases.

Fits 12-19 Tesla Model S OE Factory Style Trunk Spoiler Wing Matte Carbon Fiber | eBay

man, $100 on ebay bucks is definitely making me think about pulling the trigger. How do you get the Amex promo? I am not finding it.

• Helpful
Reactions: BrownOuttaSpec
Reactions: Klau2