Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

anyone installed ingenext boost 50 in GTA?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
hello all. Looks like my motor is compatible with this aftermarket boost module for SR+. But I do not want to deal the installation myself. Do you know anyone or shop that can do the installation for me in GTA around? Thanks!

Still looking to have the Ingenext module installed or did you find someone?
hello all. Looks like my motor is compatible with this aftermarket boost module for SR+. But I do not want to deal the installation myself. Do you know anyone or shop that can do the installation for me in GTA around? Thanks!

This reminds me of my Corvette “Fast & Furious” daze [sic]. If the car is still in warranty, I would not recommend. Just sayin’.
The only thing that would relate to the Ingenext module being installed would be battery and motor which are warrantied for 8 years. A lot of people get rid of their car by the 8 year mark, are you going to wait 8 years? If you're waiting for the 4 year "bumper to bumper" warranty to expire that really doesn't have anything to do with this I'd think...