Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone interested in 2 used Generation 1 HPWCs?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello, we have recently traded in our well loved 2013 (delivered December 24/2013) Tesla Model S. At this time we aren't replacing it so.... We have 2 Generation 1 highpowered wall chargers.
We paid $1287.00 each.
One has been used under 5 times. It was installed at a cottage.
Second charged a Tesla for 80,000 kms.
Anyone interested in these?

Hello, we have recently traded in our well loved 2013 (delivered December 24/2013) Tesla Model S. At this time we aren't replacing it so.... We have 2 Generation 1 highpowered wall chargers.
We paid $1287.00 each.
Sorry to see you leave Tesla ownership. Did you go to another EV or go back to an ICE/gasoline car?

We paid $1287.00 each.

Are the new ones capable of 80A charging? The links to new ones talk about 90A circuit for 72A charging.

I know the old (for sale) ones will use 100A circuit for 80A charging, fully utilizing dual onboard 40A chargers - if you go 'em.

I'm interested in purchasing one HPWC. I'm in the GTA and can pick up. I can offer $350 for the lightly used unit, which I believe is fair market value considering Ontario's charger rebate program that would make a new unit cost only half of the $850 retail price.