TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Anyone interested in helping to develop camber kits?

Discussion in 'Model S: Driving Dynamics' started by evbadges, Apr 20, 2015.

1. evbadges

evbadges New Member

Hey guys,

I have friends in the alignment parts industry (40+ years) and they are looking for someone near Denver to utilize for the development of a camber kit for the Model S.

Anyone interested?

It would require approx 3 visits to the facility and in return, you'd receive a camber kit.

Let me know and I'll connect you!

2. sorka

sorka Active Member

Didn't someone here already develop an adjustable upper link and sell a bunch of them before deciding to retire it?

3. evbadges

evbadges New Member

As far as I could find, there was one model that required sending your original arms, etc.

They'd like to develop a production model. Much easier for install, purchase, etc.

4. SUPRKAR

SUPRKAR Member

Adjustable camber links are available from BBC Speed and machine on an exchange basis. You buy the set send in your old links for core credit. I have a set for a year no more tire wear. The fixed links were retired. I much prefer my adjustable units. BBC is locatee in Linden NJ, google for phone phone number.

5. sorka

sorka Active Member

Links? No pun intended.

6. SUPRKAR

SUPRKAR Member

7. evbadges

evbadges New Member

8. yobigd20

yobigd20 Well-Known Member

has anyone else bought and mounted these? I was told the bushings on my upper rear links are showing 'excessive wear' but I opted NOT to have tesla replace them (they cost a little under a grand $961). For that price...I was thinking maybe some sort of aftermarket pro upgrade?

9. Daniel Smith

Daniel Smith Member

Has this project been abandoned?