Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone interested in my Model Y Blue LR order? Delivery within the week!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all - I am new to the Model Y forum. I have been anxiously waiting for my Model S and it’s scheduled to arrive in 2-3 weeks. Meanwhile, I have had my Model Y order on hold for more than a year. I decided to click on ready for delivery last night. And now my EDD says available within the week!

So I can either take delivery and resell it or transfer my order to someone? Let me know if anyone is interested and have done it before? We can also discuss the price. PM me if interested. Cheers.

• Disagree
Reactions: UCF3
If you have no intention of keeping the car, why did you ready for delivery? Other people are in line that want these vehicles. Sounds like you just want a quick buck. Knowing people’s impatience, you’ll probably find a willing participant. But for the rest of us waiting patiently, scalp off.
I was planning on driving the Y until my X is delivered next year but changed my mind. No intention of making money on it. When I said “discuss price” I meant full price I would need to pay. Will probably be cheaper for folks given recent price increases.

I understand others are patiently/ eagerly waiting, like I am waiting for my Model S. If I can have Tesla put it on hold for me again, I will. Let’s see what they say. I appreciate your sentiment, and can see why you misunderstood my message :)

Reactions: travass808
Hello all - I am new to the Model Y forum. I have been anxiously waiting for my Model S and it’s scheduled to arrive in 2-3 weeks. Meanwhile, I have had my Model Y order on hold for more than a year. I decided to click on ready for delivery last night. And now my EDD says available within the week!

So I can either take delivery and resell it or transfer my order to someone? Let me know if anyone is interested and have done it before? We can also discuss the price. PM me if interested. Cheers.
Could you please DM me. Thanks !

Hi everyone. I’m new at this. Could someone please DM me if you want to sell your Y reservation and assure me it will work. Looking for a white exterior and black interior. Thank you!
I’ve a Model Y reservations that was supposed to deliver in July. Now, Tesla says I can pick it up now. It’s a White one with white interior and has the Full Self Driving option, which I can remove if not needed. Anyone interested in transferring this reservation?