Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone interested in selling their 3rd row seats?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I recently purchased a loaner P85 from Tesla inventory that was originally equipped with 3rd row seats. I have the snap in capability for seats but alas...no seats. Is there anyone out there that got 3rd row seats as an option but is willing to sell them?

I'm in Silver Spring, Maryland and would be interested in a set of seats for the right price.

Send me a private message if you think you might be interested in working something out.

John

I thought that's what we'd decided in the other thread was the VIN cutoff around 6000 or so? Someone was told that it would be $6K to add the reinforcement for cars after the cutoff.

yes that's correct, but the OP's post was 'P85 from Tesla inventory that was originally equipped with 3rd row seats' , so it doesn't matter if this P85 loaner is VIN #1 or VIN#16000 - if it already had the 3rd row seats in it then it already has the reinforcements,

My car has the reinforced bumper. It is VIN1205 and had the 3rd row seats installed originally. I bought it as a loaner because they gave me $23K off the price. Also, I now realize it has some features that are very unique like the Extended Nappa Leather Trim and Alcantara Headliner. These features weren't introduced until just recently but my car was #1205 off the line so I suppose mine was a showroom demo car.

My car has the reinforced bumper. It is VIN1205 and had the 3rd row seats installed originally. I bought it as a loaner because they gave me $23K off the price. Also, I now realize it has some features that are very unique like the Extended Nappa Leather Trim and Alcantara Headliner. These features weren't introduced until just recently but my car was #1205 off the line so I suppose mine was a showroom demo car.

Sorry to disappoint you, but Perf cars used to come standard with alcantara and leather (not nappa). Your car doesn't have anything special because it was a demo car. Tesla recently made the alcantara an ala cart option and introduced nappa leather.