Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone just receive this email?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
DId anybody with a 7 seat order get the email? I did not.

I ordered in August 2019. However, prior to COVID-19 I was able to input trade, financing, insurance etc and am still on the drafting contract stage. Yes, I know they are saying 2021 for 7 seats but went ahead and entered the information. Like many people here i check my status multiple times a day in anticipation of it changing and it never does. I then tell myself its OK, the extra time will allow them to fix the fit/finish issues and the MY i get will be perfect, then i hear about these emails or other things and like a junkie I am back to hitting refresh every few minutes.......

DId anybody with a 7 seat order get the email? I did not.

I ordered in August 2019. However, prior to COVID-19 I was able to input trade, financing, insurance etc and am still on the drafting contract stage. Yes, I know they are saying 2021 for 7 seats but went ahead and entered the information. Like many people here i check my status multiple times a day in anticipation of it changing and it never does. I then tell myself its OK, the extra time will allow them to fix the fit/finish issues and the MY i get will be perfect, then i hear about these emails or other things and like a junkie I am back to hitting refresh every few minutes.......

I'd save the stress, the 7 seater should be pushed back just like the truck and roadster to focus on higher demand models like 3s and standard Ys. I think the end of the year might be a fair estimate based on how early the Y came out and the delay from Covid. Good luck though! At least you aren't the only one going crazy over the wait!

If you installed the chrome extension you just need to click the button for it to do the search. It should be on the top of the browser to the right with a Red Tesla Icon that you just need to push.

Here is some better instructions on how to get to the page source.
  1. Open your browser and navigate to the page for which you wish to view the HTML. (once you are logged into the Tesla Account and I would suggest clicking on the manage my account section first.
  2. Right-click on the page to open the right-click menu after the page finishes loading.
  3. Click the menu item that allows you to view the source. ...
  4. When the source page opens, you'll see the HTML code for the full page.
  5. Then do a find for "5YJY"
Hope that helps.

Like this?

upload_2020-5-14_12-55-38.png

Not everybody got it. I placed my order this month and I didn’t get an email. Blue LR 19” Black interior.
If you placed an order for a loaded version, it wont be too long before you are sucked in to the Tesla waiting game.
I do think the more you check your page for updates that faster the queue up your car.
last part is a joke, but I wouldn't put it past Elon

Looks like a pre shut down VIN. Is it just me or does it look like the newest deliveries we are seeing people get around here with post shut down VINs are all AWD with Black interior. Make's me think my Performance with White interior is not in the first batch they produced post shut down.