Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone know anything about the Czech Republic superchargers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A reliable charging is to be found in parking garage of shopping centre Černý Most (Cerny Most - parking
). It is open from early morning to about 22:00 pr even later.

You can call a number provided at the charging stations and they ebpnable the charging for free. You need standard Mennekes ccable and it charges at 22kw.

It is close to highway, if you drive from Dresden.

There are more charging stations, but this one is a rwally convenient. The shopping centre is very modern, clean and joy to spend some time in.

Regads Jan

Kind regards
Jan

Hi Jan!

Thanks a lot - that definitely settles it - we are going to Prague in the tesla :). And wauw, this for sure looks like an amazing shoppingcenter! Also thanks for providing the details in how to use it and with what type of cable - sounds perfect! :)

BR
Jan

Something is already happening there

Hello guyes, I have a bad news for you. I have spoken with the property owner and what is under construction is actually not SuperCharger, but some unrelated ground work. After that there will be construction of some other unrelated building and SuperCharger will come third after that... So blue point is still relevant. I will let you know when SuperCharger construction begins.

Hi Jolinar!

Well, that is bad news, but thanks for letting us know! Nevertheless I really look forward to the trip to Prague - especially in the Tesla :). I'll put my money on charging in the big mall mentioned in earlier posts. As I understood it, it was standard Type 2 (Mennekes), which is perfect.

BR
Jan
Hello guyes, I have a bad news for you. I have spoken with the property owner and what is under construction is actually not SuperCharger, but some unrelated ground work. After that there will be construction of some other unrelated building and SuperCharger will come third after that... So blue point is still relevant. I will let you know when SuperCharger construction begins.

Here is latest photo from today 2016-03-06.

And I guess Jolinar is right, it doesn't look like a SuperCharger construction for the moment. There is a hole in the ground and some the steel bars.

IMAG0884.jpg

I was at Geneva Motor Show yesterday, and they had a huge poster with Supercharger Network development for 2016:
sc.jpg

In Czech Republic, this approximates to Teplice(Usti Nad Labem?), Praha, Jihlava (?), Prostejov(?).
In Slovakia, this approximates to Bratislava-Petrzalka.

Charging in Prague

A reliable charging is to be found in parking garage of shopping centre Černý Most (Cerny Most - parking
). It is open from early morning to about 22:00 pr even later.

You can call a number provided at the charging stations and they ebpnable the charging for free. You need standard Mennekes ccable and it charges at 22kw.

It is close to highway, if you drive from Dresden.

There are more charging stations, but this one is a rwally convenient. The shopping centre is very modern, clean and joy to spend some time in.

Regads Jan

=Lynge;1378386]Hi

Just listening in, as I have a trip to Prague with my daughter to a Handball tournament in just about a month and the only thing that prohibit us from taking the Tesla here from Denmark to Prague, is the uncertainty in how to charge there. The hotel we staying at, unfortunately do not have charging possibilities. But I guess hoping for the SC in Prague to be up and running before our trip is being over optimistic :smile:.

Any update on this would be much appreciated :smile:

Thanks

Kind regards
Jan
[/QUOTE]

Hi Jan!

Just wanted to say thanks as we have just returned to our hotel in Prague, but now fully charged, thanks to your guide to the Shopping Centre. It worked perfectly and as the center is huge and with lots of facilities, it was a joy spending 4 hours there (and we did get a lot of shopping done :)). So now we can focus on handball and sightseeing with mind at ease:).

And thanks to the others that also chipped in with suggestion and kind help!

Br
Jan