TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Anyone know anything about the Czech Republic superchargers

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Cobos, Sep 13, 2015.

1. heros

heros Member

No konecne. Bydlim kousek, v Libusi. Budu sledovat :smile:

2. regresnik

regresnik Member

Ahoj, také se těším až to spustí. Bydlím taky kousek v Kateřinkách.. Rád případně pokecám s kolegou s Teslou.. Luděk 602206946

3. Lynge

Lynge Member

Hi Jan!

Thanks a lot - that definitely settles it - we are going to Prague in the tesla :). And wauw, this for sure looks like an amazing shoppingcenter! Also thanks for providing the details in how to use it and with what type of cable - sounds perfect! :)

BR
    Jan

4. Jolinar

Jolinar Member

Hello guyes, I have a bad news for you. I have spoken with the property owner and what is under construction is actually not SuperCharger, but some unrelated ground work. After that there will be construction of some other unrelated building and SuperCharger will come third after that... So blue point is still relevant. I will let you know when SuperCharger construction begins.

5. heros

heros Member

#25 heros, Feb 27, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2016
    :confused:

6. Jolinar

Jolinar Member

Sorry :-D Me to taky mrzi, taky bych ho chtel co nejdriv...

7. heros

heros Member

:scared:

- - - Updated - -

- - - Updated - - -

Nojo, kdovi, co tam kopou. Kazdopadne si rad o Tesle nekdy pokecam, ale az ji budu mit. Snad uz na podzim- Teslu X:tongue:

8. regresnik

regresnik Member

Drazí kolegové, mám nejnovější informaci od vlastníka pozemku, že to co se tam děje opravdu nesouvisí s výstavbou SuperChargeru. Takže se musíme obrnit trpělivostí.
    Luděk Kateřinky

9. Lynge

Lynge Member

Hi Jolinar!

Well, that is bad news, but thanks for letting us know! Nevertheless I really look forward to the trip to Prague - especially in the Tesla :). I'll put my money on charging in the big mall mentioned in earlier posts. As I understood it, it was standard Type 2 (Mennekes), which is perfect.

BR
    Jan

10. Ubikuity

Ubikuity New Member

Here is latest photo from today 2016-03-06.

And I guess Jolinar is right, it doesn't look like a SuperCharger construction for the moment. There is a hole in the ground and some the steel bars.

IMAG0884.jpg

11. JanoSicek

JanoSicek Member

I was at Geneva Motor Show yesterday, and they had a huge poster with Supercharger Network development for 2016:
    sc.jpg
    In Czech Republic, this approximates to Teplice(Usti Nad Labem?), Praha, Jihlava (?), Prostejov(?).
    In Slovakia, this approximates to Bratislava-Petrzalka.

12. heros

heros Member

Takovych obrazku jsme od Tesly videli uz pred lety prehrsel, bohuzel. Skutek utek..

- - - Updated - - -

Takze na mape zase jen modra ikonka. Tzn.stavi tam neco uplne jineho a SuC je zase jen v planu. Bohuzel..

13. Jolinar

Jolinar Member

Thanks for the map, nice to see official infographic for what Tesla has in the pipeline for us :)

14. heleauto

heleauto Member

ČEZ plánuje do konce roku udělat svojí nabíječku o 2 křižovatky blíž k centru v Auto Jarov Kunratice.

15. Lynge

Lynge Member

[/QUOTE]

Hi Jan!

Just wanted to say thanks as we have just returned to our hotel in Prague, but now fully charged, thanks to your guide to the Shopping Centre. It worked perfectly and as the center is huge and with lots of facilities, it was a joy spending 4 hours there (and we did get a lot of shopping done :)). So now we can focus on handball and sightseeing with mind at ease:).

And thanks to the others that also chipped in with suggestion and kind help!

Br
    Jan

16. heleauto

heleauto Member

17. JanoSicek

JanoSicek Member

Great news!
    It appears to be the marker that I marked as 'Jihlava' on the map from Geneva.

Also Bratislava location has appeared on official Tesla webpage.

18. heleauto

heleauto Member

confirmed

6x Tesla SC
    +
    6x CHAdeMO + Combo + Mennekes

Investor eOn, construction PS-Brno

• Like x 1
  19. pjw65

pjw65 Member

Great, hope they will finish it in a month, ready for the etoureurope.eu