TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Anyone know good company that applies Opticoat in Milwaukee area

Discussion in 'Midwest/Great Lakes' started by islandbayy, Jan 6, 2014.

1. islandbayy

islandbayy Active Member

Anyone here know of a good opticoat applier in Milwaukee or S/E WI?

2. Htuork

Htuork Member

I was planning on giving CMG Detailing in West Bend a call in the spring: CMG Detailing - Home

I have never used them, but they are listed as a Pro Applicator on Opti Coat's website. Let me know if you find anyone you think is better.

3. islandbayy

islandbayy Active Member

Wow, thats a hour drive @_@ I doubt they would do it while I wait, so I'd have to have a second vehicle to pick me up and drop me off... :(

I will keep looking but I guess thats a option.

Theirs Madison Auto Detail, MADISON AUTO DETAIL - A1 Top Rated Detailer - Madison, WI I'm driving past Madison constantly, and could leave it on a weekend, but still, cant believe their is no one in Milwaukee.

4. CMG Detailing

CMG Detailing New Member

Hello, my name is Yoosof the owner/operator of CMG Detailing. I noticed a mentioning of us and figured I would chime in. For anyone in the colder climates looking for an application of Opti-coat PRO please be advised that although an application could be done in just a couple of hours assuming the paint is nearly flawless, the temps could hinder its curing and bonding to your clear coat. For that reason, I prefer to keep any OCP vehicle overnight to allow the coating to cure indoors under our radiant heating element.

islandbayy, if transport is an issue I do offer free pick up/delivery of vehicles/clients and yes we are fully insured for automotive transport. In addition, during the warmer months I do offer mobile detailing services with clients from Manitowoc to Kenosha. If you have any questions please feel free to give me a call or pm on the forums. Please check out our galleries on our main site and facebook site to get a feel of the type of work we do.