Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone know good company that applies Opticoat in Milwaukee area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was planning on giving CMG Detailing in West Bend a call in the spring: CMG Detailing - Home

I have never used them, but they are listed as a Pro Applicator on Opti Coat's website. Let me know if you find anyone you think is better.
Wow, thats a hour drive @_@ I doubt they would do it while I wait, so I'd have to have a second vehicle to pick me up and drop me off... :(

I will keep looking but I guess thats a option.

Theirs Madison Auto Detail, MADISON AUTO DETAIL - A1 Top Rated Detailer - Madison, WI I'm driving past Madison constantly, and could leave it on a weekend, but still, cant believe their is no one in Milwaukee.

Hello, my name is Yoosof the owner/operator of CMG Detailing. I noticed a mentioning of us and figured I would chime in. For anyone in the colder climates looking for an application of Opti-coat PRO please be advised that although an application could be done in just a couple of hours assuming the paint is nearly flawless, the temps could hinder its curing and bonding to your clear coat. For that reason, I prefer to keep any OCP vehicle overnight to allow the coating to cure indoors under our radiant heating element.

islandbayy, if transport is an issue I do offer free pick up/delivery of vehicles/clients and yes we are fully insured for automotive transport. In addition, during the warmer months I do offer mobile detailing services with clients from Manitowoc to Kenosha. If you have any questions please feel free to give me a call or pm on the forums. Please check out our galleries on our main site and facebook site to get a feel of the type of work we do.