Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone know/hear anything about a Model 3 getting to one of the NJ showrooms?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@lshulan As @pharma5 said the South Jersey EV Club is featuring Model 3 at its February meeting in Maple Shade (about an hour and 20 minutes from you) on the 18th from 2-5. We'd love to have you join us. I have had the pleasure of being a 3 owner now for 3 days and I think it is a great car, worth waiting for. There will for sure be at least one Model 3, and hopefully 4 more if others I have invited come. Of course, it is weather dependent. If it looks like it will rain or snow heavily we may need to reschedule. The best way to get informed of the details and any changes is to join the SJEVC on Facebook. Once you join I will send you an event invite. Any issues or questions, please PM me. Also, the Devon PA store, where I had my delivery, just had a large truckload dropped off so their parking lot has about 20 Model 3s as of today.

@lshulan As @pharma5 Also, the Devon PA store, where I had my delivery, just had a large truckload dropped off so their parking lot has about 20 Model 3s as of today.

Hey! You took delivery 3 days ago at Devon? If so, I'd like to casually mention it to some dude on the interwebs who swears his (tomorrow or Tuesday) will be the first in PA. I'm picking up tomorrow at noon at Devon, hooray!

Hey! You took delivery 3 days ago at Devon? If so, I'd like to casually mention it to some dude on the interwebs who swears his (tomorrow or Tuesday) will be the first in PA. I'm picking up tomorrow at noon at Devon, hooray!
I took delivery in Devon on Friday 2/9 and I was the 2nd non-employee delivery at Devon. Here I am with the Tesla Delivery team. A friend took delivery (also red) on Thursday 2/8. While I was there, the truckload of Model 3s arrived (see picture). So you can safely tell your friend they will not be first in PA. Congrats on your delivery -- is your car possibly one of these on the truck? I am organizing an EV event on the 18th (weather permitting) and trying to get as many Model 3 to attend as possible. Are you interested in coming? P.S. I love my new car! It is so much fun to drive. Maybe I'll see you on the roads. I work in Philly.
IMG_0700.JPG

IMG_0704.JPG

I took delivery in Devon on Friday 2/9 and I was the 2nd non-employee delivery at Devon. Here I am with the Tesla Delivery team. A friend took delivery (also red) on Thursday 2/8. While I was there, the truckload of Model 3s arrived (see picture). So you can safely tell your friend they will not be first in PA. Congrats on your delivery -- is your car possibly one of these on the truck? I am organizing an EV event on the 18th (weather permitting) and trying to get as many Model 3 to attend as possible. Are you interested in coming? P.S. I love my new car! It is so much fun to drive. Maybe I'll see you on the roads. I work in Philly.

Yes! Mine was on that transport I believe. I pickup tomorrow at noon. I work downtown (near the PECO building) and drive in. I'll be on the lookout. Mine is blue.

Gorgeous pictures, and a beautiful smiling family.

Dang, I'd love to go to the meet up the 18th but have already committed to go to a party in the afternoon. What time is the event?

Oh and not a friend - just someone who kept bragging on social media about being first that my husband noticed.
I'm thrilled for other deliveries in PA - the more the merrier. (Though to be honest, I wouldn't *hate* being the first registered Model 3 inside city limits.)

I asked one of the employees at the Tesla showroom in the Garden State Plaza maybe about 3 weeks back and they said they were expecting one in a few weeks but they didn’t have an accurate time frame. I’d expect them to get one sometime in the next 3 or 4 weeks.

a beautiful smiling family.

Dang, I'd love to go to the meet up the 18th but have already committed to go to a party in the afternoon. What time is the event?

@PhillyGal the meet up on 18th will start at 2 pm until about 5 pm then those who want will gather in a restaurant nearby. You are welcome to come later if that works. If you are interested, join the SJ EV Club (SJEVC) Facebook group and you will see the event details.
As for the "smiling family" they are the Tesla Delivery Team (Devon employees), my family was not able to accompany me. The employees are very friendly and helpful.

The first delivery was registered in Main Line area. I am registered in NJ (not first in state, but first in the Southern NJ area, I think). There was at least one delivery Saturday and I don't know where that one was registered. So you may be the first in the city! Congrats and enjoy.

I hope your husband sets this social media person straight :)

Has anyone heard anything about a Model 3 being available to look at in NJ? I'm an S owner with a resevervation made in August and really need to see one in person. Anyone hear anything?
IMG_0541.JPG
Missed a better image of it by seconds, but this is taken 31st Jan showing a truck-load of them arriving at the Paramus show-room and reversing into the fenced-off lot at the rear of the building. Since then, several of them sit on the public lot.

View attachment 279793

View attachment 279794
I think the White one is mine....was support to arrive on Friday and my delivery is on Wednesday

@PhillyGal the meet up on 18th will start at 2 pm until about 5 pm then those who want will gather in a restaurant nearby. You are welcome to come later if that works. If you are interested, join the SJ EV Club (SJEVC) Facebook group and you will see the event details.
As for the "smiling family" they are the Tesla Delivery Team (Devon employees), my family was not able to accompany me. The employees are very friendly and helpful.

The first delivery was registered in Main Line area. I am registered in NJ (not first in state, but first in the Southern NJ area, I think). There was at least one delivery Saturday and I don't know where that one was registered. So you may be the first in the city! Congrats and enjoy.

I hope your husband sets this social media person straight :)

Thanks for the info. I'm going to try to come toward the end but can't fully commit because of the timing. It was such a joy to drive my car today. *My* car!!

Reactions: ViviV