Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone know how to change advisor ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Vick sandhu

RN1152 July order, blk/blk 19’ FSD, VIN on 12/19
Sep 5, 2021
Washington
Hi do anyone have any idea how to change your tesla advisor, to mine i emailed and he dont reply , today when i emailed to ask for my Sr. Operations Advisor , he called right away and still didn’t provide information and was like there’s nothing he can do . I can cancel my order if i wants too. But he didn’t provide any information and said there’s nothing he can do .

...I can cancel my order if i wants too...

I am afraid there's not much an owner can do because there are more demands than supplies. Others waiting behind you will gladly move up the queue if you would like to cancel.

Threats of canceling can be an effective strategy if it's the other way around: too many supplies and no demands to match them: Your cancellation could mean an orphan car for months or years and it costs money to let a car parking doing nothing.

I am afraid there's not much an owner can do because there are more demands than supplies. Others waiting behind you will gladly move up the queue if you would like to cancel.

Threats of canceling can be an effective strategy if it's the other way around: too many supplies and no demands to match them: Your cancellation could mean an orphan car for months or years and it costs money to let a car parking doing nothing.
I know , when i asked him that in what batch i am in, his response was right now model Y/3 and plaid was more in production. Long range no idea . In existing inventory theres already so many plaids available. I guess its more profit for them on plaid then long range. Dont get one thing that why not its first come first serve. If someone ordered before mw they should get delivery before me and if someone ordered after me then after me .

They make the cars in batches. If the batch doesn't match what you ordered (but does match someone who ordered after you), then that person will get their car before you. They don't "custom" make the car on a first-come-first served basis. I think some Fremont cars still go to Europe, etc. so on top of the batches, they make some weeks for the US and others for Europe (I'm assuming that all Asia now comes from China). So, the batch that matches you might be behind another US batch, then maybe an overseas batch, etc.

Reactions: Vick sandhu

I wasn’t threating them , it was about emotions, you turned 75 once in your life and 50th anniversary comes once in a life . So i ordered to give a surpise gift to my father turning 75. And tesla killed that feeling and emotions, but i gotta give surprise him with some new car. Now after waiting have to look for bens s model. Its not like tesla is only luxury car.

• Disagree
Reactions: foos
Hi do anyone have any idea how to change your tesla advisor, to mine i emailed and he dont reply , today when i emailed to ask for my Sr. Operations Advisor , he called right away and still didn’t provide information and was like there’s nothing he can do . I can cancel my order if i wants too. But he didn’t provide any information and said there’s nothing he can do .

You'll unfortunately have to wait until they have competition.

How do you even get an advisor in the first place? I placed my order online, but never got an advisor or anything...
I placed order online too, and got email from someone from bay area and call from bay area that i am your tesla advisor. That what i was thinking that i am in seattle and how come someone from bay area contacting me. Then thought maybe factory there .

Anyone who answers the phone has the same authority and can answer any questions, check on status, etc. They are all non-commissioned and work for Tesla. Don't ask to speak to anyone. Ask your question. I never met or spoke with my "representative" until the day I got my car. Everyone was helpful when I talked with them, and always changed my order, answered my questions, etc. It is very impersonal.