Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

anyone know how to get full screen browser on latest software

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am trying to use stadia in my new model 3 but I can not get the browser to use fullscreen the YouTube trick no longer works by clicking manage my account in YouTube
Same here. Only way I can figure out to get Amazon Prime is via browser but it only gets this big on full screen

Attachments

• 20220220_113757.jpg
    20220220_113757.jpg
    279.9 KB · Views: 962
)
Guys, perhaps I'm misunderstanding the issue. A moment ago (literally) I went into my MY (with up to date software) and had both Netflix and YouTube go full screen for me. (?)

Rich
The full screen browser still works for the various WebApps (like Netflix, hulu and Disney+) on the UI theater page. There was a workaround to force full screen in the browser for any URL. People with the 2022.4.5.x firmware have reported that "trick" no longer works. The trick still works for those on FSD beta.

Reactions: CheapBastid
)

The full screen browser still works for the various WebApps (like Netflix, hulu and Disney+) on the UI theater page. There was a workaround to force full screen in the browser for any URL. People with the 2022.4.5.x firmware have reported that "trick" no longer works. The trick still works for those on FSD beta.

You're correct. However, for those sites without apps (e.g. Amazon Prime) I can navigate to the Prime web site via the actual browser but when you try to make the browser full-screen it only expands to fill ~40% of the screen with the entire left hand side (and part of the top) remaining with car controls/map/etc