TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Anyone know what this icon does for rearview camera?

Discussion in 'Model S' started by xrayvsn, Mar 15, 2016.

Tags:
  1. xrayvsn

xrayvsn Member

I am not sure if this is something that cropped up new since the update (I can't remember seeing it before), but when driving and I put the rearview camera on the touchscreen, there is a small icon now present in the upper left hand corner (sort of like a traffic cone next to some wavy lines (road?). I touch that and honestly can't tell any difference between that and on or off (it looks like it can be toggled).

Any ideas?

2. brianman

brianman Burrito Founder

Another view for parking sensors. Try using it in/near your garage.

• Like x 1
  3. Max*

Max* Charging

It's been there for a while.

4. xrayvsn

xrayvsn Member