Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone know what this part is? Found it in my center console...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have premium interior for what it's worth (LR RWD). I opened up my center console (honestly never look in here) and found this piece.

I've googled around and honestly cannot figure it out. I tried fitting it everywhere around the center console area, and couldn't find a spot it would make sense. Feel like an idiot.

Attachments

• center.jpg
    center.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 146
  • center2.jpg
    center2.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 127
3C6E6A49-885B-46DB-B6E9-2E3FB645936C.jpeg
I have premium interior for what it's worth (LR RWD). I opened up my center console (honestly never look in here) and found this piece.

I've googled around and honestly cannot figure it out. I tried fitting it everywhere around the center console area, and couldn't find a spot it would make sense. Feel like an idiot.
It looks like to goes behind the center console. So basically where the middle rear passenger’s feet would be

Last edited:
I had the same thing happen to me when I received my Model 3 Premium RWD vehicle last August. Same part was there, and I had the same questions. And- I received the same answers as you- an extra partthatwas not needed. I'm going to give it back when I have a chance to visit a service center.