Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Mississauga, ON

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What do you mean by 403/QEW/Gardner? The 403 and Gardiner don’t meet at all. The Gardiner ends/begins at the 427 - it used to be at the Humber but that changed a few years ago. Sherway Gardens is right there at the junction of the QEW/Gardiner/427. Is that what you meant?
the gardiner turns into the qew which turns into the 403/QEW from ford drive to brant st.

that corridor is thus the Gardiner/QEW/403 or in reverse west to east 403/QEW/Gardiner

makes total sense

That’s a bit of a stretch, especially since the Gardiner is maintained by the city rather than the province . Why not take it farther - the 404 turns into the DVP which turns into the Gardiner.

A stretch?

You were asking what he meant. He's referring to a corridor of connected east west highways along the lake through the GTA , not debating official highway nomenclature.

Santa skip your house or something?

Reactions: corlaandstan
I was just at the Sheridan Centre on Erin Mills, and they've fenced off a good section of the parking lot and have started to cut up the pavement in a nice rectangular pattern. I don't see any Tesla equipment anywhere so this is just a guess, but it is in Mississauga and close to the QEW. Tim's and McD's nearby - and Taco Bell/KFC for those who don't like themselves. :)

I'd bet a pint of Guinness on it!
Jack, Any updates on this?

Has anyone else confirmed?

Might need a newsouth Mississauga Sc thread soon...

just to note, I drove by the Sheridan Mall location this weekend. There's a big construction project at the northwest corner of the mall property/parking lot but it's not a tesla supercharger from the looks of it. I took a photo but can't find it. There's a massive crane in there and a lot going on.

Ya I would think that is a good place as well as Derry & Mississauga Road .... as the 401 and 407 are there as well
Agreed - the SE corner of that intersection would make sense as it seems to have lots of places to eat/drink like Tims, SBUX, Boston Pizza, Swiss Chalet, etc - much of the rest of the area appears to be office buildings.

still nothing? Amazing that the big gap from Toronto Lawrence to Grimsby is still not supercharged.

Etobicoke is on the way but I'm still quite interested to see where the mississauga locations spring up. Wonder if Square One Mall would be a candidate. That's right at 403/hurontario and is a popular spot. Might make sense if the QEW already has Sherway. Then meadowvale fills in the gap further north on the 401.

still nothing? Amazing that the big gap from Toronto Lawrence to Grimsby is still not supercharged.

Etobicoke is on the way but I'm still quite interested to see where the mississauga locations spring up. Wonder if Square One Mall would be a candidate. That's right at 403/hurontario and is a popular spot. Might make sense if the QEW already has Sherway. Then meadowvale fills in the gap further north on the 401.

Sq1 area is already on the list of future superchargers as per the Tesla website ... there will be 2 superchargers in Mississauga .. one near sq1 and the 403 and 1 near meadowvale near the 401 and 407

Sq1 area is already on the list of future superchargers as per the Tesla website ... there will be 2 superchargers in Mississauga .. one near sq1 and the 403 and 1 near meadowvale near the 401 and 407
That is just a placeholder. When Tesla "announces" a Supercharger they put a pin on the map where Google maps puts a city name. That is often city hall - at least that is the case for Toronto and Mississauga. But that doesn't mean that the SuperCharger will end up in that location - it could be anywhere in that city. Meadowvale is a much smaller location so we have a better idea of where that site will be.

I also agree that this would be a good site as it will give good coverage on all of the major east-west highways in the area. On the QEW you have the Sherway Gardens site. On the 401/407 you will have the Meadowvale site and this would give one just off the 403.