Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Mississauga, ON

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Another apps view’s..this actually went and said permit.
65FA7C74-DBC4-474A-ADA8-1E44EB02F2D1.png

Yes I also know a source who has the permits for the Supercharger being at Argentia Rd. Note that I won’t reveal them for private reasons. That’s final.

Aren’t permits public knowledge which one is able to find should they inquire at the city? So it is not private really, just annoying to get to due to archaic process

This is from the City of Mississauga website:

When a Building Permit application is filed with the City of Mississauga it is deemed to be public information. However, any correspondence between the applicant/owner is considered as private and for that reason only people associated with the application are permitted to view the conditions and inspection results.

There is no generic search function for permits; you need to know the WEBID or the application number. So yes, archaic in this age of almost instant (mis)information. ;)

So I am guessing that the two Miss sites will not meet the Target Opening of Summer 2018 since there are about 2 days left. I wonder when Tesla will update the website and if they will push all of the 2018 sites into 2019.