Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone know where the supercharger at Lyndhurst (Cleveland) showroom is?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thank you. Sunday the SC is closed but the showroom is open. Would they be able to charge me in the showroom?

I would say no, or at least don't plan on it. Would suggest downloading the Plugshare App. There are a handful of J1772's in the area.

Richmond Town Square
Walmart 1868 Warrensville Center Rd Cleveland, OH 44121

Edit: Reason for no. This is not a mall like setup. So I don't think there is a bank of outside destination chargers. If I recall they are all in the service bay in the back. Which might make some issues with sales going into the area.

I would say no, or at least don't plan on it. Would suggest downloading the Plugshare App. There are a handful of J1772's in the area.

Richmond Town Square
Walmart 1868 Warrensville Center Rd Cleveland, OH 44121

Thanks. Unfortunately I don't have a J1772 adapter. I rented my car out on Turo and he decided to ignore the battery until now. He's very close to the SC, but only has 23 miles left. I told him to take to the SC and if they can't charge him they'll at least help him get the roadside service. I've probably rented it out 10 times and this is the first time this has happened. Usually people are eager to try the supercharger.