Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone know which location has the 2020 roadster in lobby?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all, I have a founders on order. Im in California soon(2 weeks)..Im hoping to see the roadster that everyone keeps showing in some lobby..is it at the design center?

Does anyone know the address it is at? How does a 'owner' (since Ive already plopped $250k down) get the opportunity to see first hand.. any help would be great. Rick in CT

Reactions: preilly44
It's not on display anywhere publicly, to the best of my knowledge. When I went to interview Franz at the Design Center in late October I politely asked if I could see it and I was told it was put away. The recent photos of it in a lobby that I believe you're referring to were from the Design Studio holiday party. It is most likely tucked away at the Design Studio again, away from public view.

Reactions: preilly44
It's not on display anywhere publicly, to the best of my knowledge. When I went to interview Franz at the Design Center in late October I politely asked if I could see it and I was told it was put away. The recent photos of it in a lobby that I believe you're referring to were from the Design Studio holiday party. It is most likely tucked away at the Design Studio again, away from public view.

Thanks for the info as I was curious about this as well.....