TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Anyone knows where to buy the European spec UMC?

Discussion in 'Europe' started by xdguo, Oct 16, 2014.

1. xdguo

xdguo Member

Does anyone knows where can I buy the EU spec UMC in Germany or France or other EU countries ? Is this UMC still availbale in the market?

Thanks!

2. fredag

fredag Member

#2 fredag, Oct 26, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2014
    At a Tesla shop in Europe. The question is if they have any in stock to sell.

Do you need an original Tesla UMC, or just any European spec type2 EVSE? There are lots of other EVSEs available. You can find them for sale at any European car dealer which sells electric cars with type2 inlet (BMW, Renault, Smart, VW, Volvo).

I use this one from Mennekes for schuko charging instead of the original Tesla UMC:

http://www.salto.no/produkt/100014-Portabel-lader

3. xdguo

xdguo Member

Thank you fredag, I actually managed to get one in Paris store when I traveled to France last week. The thing is that before I went there, I sent an email to them, to my surprise, they replied me saying that they have this UMC in stock!