Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone like synthwave/80s movie music?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The topic of synthwave came up in the Model 3 Pics thread. Thought I'd post some of my original synthwave songs. I'm thinking of coming up with my own Cybertruck soundtrack.

Anyway, I've love to know what you guys think. I'm trying to post at least one song a month now, so if you do happen to like these, please do consider subscribing to my YouTube channel (I also some Tesla Model 3 accessories reviews if that's more your thing).

Anyone else like synthwave or have any synthwave bands they like? Anyone else write any original music (any type)?

Thanks for reading/listening!

"Later Daze"
I actually wrote this song in 1983 when I was a teenager. But I re-recorded it a few months ago.

"Three Bridges"

"T-Maxx"
Also originally wrote this in the 80s as a teenager. I did a better recording of it in the early 90s and that version wound up in a pretty cool Tetris clone that enjoyed some success. I decided to re-record it again earlier this year.

There are some other songs on my YouTub channel if you are interested. I also have a Soundcloud page with a bunch of stuff if anyone was interested.

The topic of synthwave came up in the Model 3 Pics thread. Thought I'd post some of my original synthwave songs. I'm thinking of coming up with my own Cybertruck soundtrack.

Anyway, I've love to know what you guys think. I'm trying to post at least one song a month now, so if you do happen to like these, please do consider subscribing to my YouTube channel (I also some Tesla Model 3 accessories reviews if that's more your thing).

Oh man, the 80s... so much good and bad memories... mostly bad, haha!! Cavaricci, Girbaud, parachute pants, etc.

Anyone else like synthwave or have any synthwave bands they like? Anyone else write any original music (any type)?

Thanks for reading/listening!

"Later Daze"
I actually wrote this song in 1983 when I was a teenager. But I re-recorded it a few months ago.

"Three Bridges"

"T-Maxx"
Also originally wrote this in the 80s as a teenager. I did a better recording of it in the early 90s and that version wound up in a pretty cool Tetris clone that enjoyed some success. I decided to re-record it again earlier this year.

There are some other songs on my YouTub channel if you are interested. I also have a Soundcloud page with a bunch of stuff if anyone was interested.

Well I said I'd check it out in the morning - decided I couldn't wait! Awesome music, keep it up - you've obviously have talent for it.

• Love
Reactions: Rothgarr