Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Anyone looking for custom wheels at a great price?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi there.

I'm looking for wheels for my Performance Model 3, and thinking about either Vorsteiner VFF-107, or Vossen HF-5.

I am leaning towards 20" staggered. My biggest concern is that the wheels be stronger than the stock 20" that come on the car, since I have multiple wheels slightly bent now. If the 20" is too much of an issue even with an upgraded wheel like those listed above, then I might want to go down to 19", but my understanding is just that the stock 20s on the Tesla are relatively weak. Should this be a concern on either of the wheels I listed? Feel free to dm or whatever.

Hi there.

I'm looking for wheels for my Performance Model 3, and thinking about either Vorsteiner VFF-107, or Vossen HF-5.

I am leaning towards 20" staggered. My biggest concern is that the wheels be stronger than the stock 20" that come on the car, since I have multiple wheels slightly bent now. If the 20" is too much of an issue even with an upgraded wheel like those listed above, then I might want to go down to 19", but my understanding is just that the stock 20s on the Tesla are relatively weak. Should this be a concern on either of the wheels I listed? Feel free to dm or whatever.

Thanks for the reply. Wheels will be stronger because it is flow forged versus the factory cast process. If you have more specific questions please DM. Thanks. Plus our prices are amazing, we have sold so many sets on this forum.

We have new inventory update!

We have the following wheels in stock for Tesla Model Y and Model 3.

Vossen:

HF5 Gloss Black F: 20" x 9" R: 20" x 10.5"
HF4-T Tinted Gloss Black *Scratch & Dent Sale* F: 20" x 9" R: 20" x 10.5"

Brixton:
RF7 Satin Black F: 20" x 9" R: 20" x 10.5"
RF7 Satin Anthracite F: 20" x 9" R: 20" x 10.5"

Vorsteiner:
V-FF 112 Carbon Graphite F: 20" x 9" R: 20" x 10.5"
V-FF 109 Zara Gray F: 20" x 9" R: 20" x 10.5"
V-FF 109 Satin Black F: 20" x 9" R: 20" x 10.5"
V-FF 109 Carbon Graphite F: 20" x 9" R: 20" x 10.5"
V-FF 107 Satin Black F: 20" x 9" R: 20" x 10.5"
V-FF 109 Carbon Graphite F: 21" x 9" R: 21" x 10.5"

We have real wheel deals! :). We are the largest volume seller of Tesla wheels for a reason!

DM or visit us on evsmotors.com to chat with us.