Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone Looking for Demo Model 3 deals

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If someone is looking for a demo deal send me a message and Ill see what I can find.
There are cars all over the us depending on mileage etc. Discounts starting at $200 up to $4000.
Just be ready to buy. These cars last just a few min.

Reactions: E Dizzle
If someone is looking for a demo deal send me a message and Ill see what I can find.
There are cars all over the us depending on mileage etc. Discounts starting at $200 up to $4000.
Just be ready to buy. These cars last just a few min.

does the destination/doc fee apply to these cars? Does that fee apply to cars currently in inventory at the dealership you are buying at?

Sent a PM for demo cars in the LA area. Ready to buy now.

Doubtful at this point if my order will be delivered before the end of the month, now that the factory is shutting down tonight until (possibly) early April.

I cancelled my demo (249 miles) 2020 P3D+ black/white/AP just last Thurs as I found a much better deal. The car was in Hawthorne and on track to be delivered to my house in OC on Sunday. I don’t think it is officially available yet (never went back on the Tesla site) but I can share my SA’s name...maybe she can get it secured for you.

Reactions: 07e92
I cancelled my demo (249 miles) 2020 P3D+ black/white/AP just last Thurs as I found a much better deal. The car was in Hawthorne and on track to be delivered to my house in OC on Sunday. I don’t think it is officially available yet (never went back on the Tesla site) but I can share my SA’s name...maybe she can get it secured for you.

oops, forgot to mention price. It was $3030 off sticker when I bought it (after FSD deletion)...not sure if they will further discount or even raise the price LOL

Or they can just find them themselves by using EV-TSLA.com - Global Inventory Search or any of the multiple other aggregators out there. Are you a Tesla employee or someone with inside knowledge beyond this?
That doesn’t even show 1/2 of what’s actually out there. The real deals are hiding in plain sight.

It is very telling though that there’s that much available inventory so close to EOQ. Shocking Tesla isn’t throwing some benefit out there to entice like free unlimited premium connectivity or a couple of years of free supercharging.

• Disagree
Reactions: anon125110