Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone Looking for Demo Model 3 deals

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Or they can just find them themselves by using EV-TSLA.com - Global Inventory Search or any of the multiple other aggregators out there. Are you a Tesla employee or someone with inside knowledge beyond this?

If you read along with the thread its fairly easy to draw a probable answer to this question without confirmation from the OP.

If you read along with this thread it's fairly easy to see that OP only replied one time (45 mins before you). Nothing else adds any data to your "probable" conclusion.

OP gave my contact info to one of the Tesla SA to arrange the purchase of a 2020 LR demo model (Blue/White/19"), delivery was supposed to be last Wednesday but got moved to tomorrow. Let's see how it goes. $2560 off the price of the car which is supposed to have only 75 miles (according to to MVPA).

If you read along with this thread it's fairly easy to see that OP only replied one time (45 mins before you). Nothing else adds any data to your "probable" conclusion.

So? How do you (or any of us) know what private PM conversations are happening? This is like people questioning the poster named gigagrunt and saying "how does he know anything" when if you look close enough you can see knowledge there. its obvious that this poster either IS, or has very close connection to, someone who can see inside data... and I am not speaking from just this thread.

Reactions: E Dizzle
I post all the time, mostly people including yourself contact me directly so does not show in the thread.
There are several LR awd demos in chicago. A message was left for you on your number provided. (no answer)

So? How do you (or any of us) know what private PM conversations are happening? This is like people questioning the poster named gigagrunt and saying "how does he know anything" when if you look close enough you can see knowledge there. its obvious that this poster either IS, or has very close connection to, someone who can see inside data... and I am not speaking from just this thread.
You hit the nail on the head.

Just got to say, thank you so much OP for hooking me up. Finally took delivery of "blueey" earlier. Went through the car with a fine tooth comb while the delivery center person patiently waited for me and I can say it's 99.9% awesome for fit and finish, minor scratch on the glossy center console which I don't really care since I will be wrapping it. Demo 2020 LR, Blue/White/19", discounted by $2700. Had less than 90 miles including delivery to my house. Best thing is the car was made Dec 2019 so I still get the side view dimming mirror.
170564608.xgL6dASK.jpg

Now on to installing accessories, PPF installer coming tomorrow to do the install in my garage, tint next weekend.