TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Anyone Looking to Sell SLOT for Model S

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by rshanholtz, Jul 10, 2012.

1. rshanholtz

rshanholtz New Member

HI everyone, I am new to this forum. If anyone is iunterested in selling their existing slot please email me directly. Looking for a Model S now or in the very near future. Thanks in advance

2. $225k ? (10 char)

3. AndyM

AndyM Member

Wow. If this keeps up, I am going to have to recalculate my 10-year depreciation value for my purchase, in a more favorable direction.

4. Citizen-T

Citizen-T Active Member

lol, yeah, that's what I was thinking too.

5. efusco

efusco Moderator - Model S & X forums

6. kvtesla

kvtesla New Member

I do have a signature S reservation #925 and need to finalize the design to have it delivered in September. If you are seriously interested, let me know...