Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone missing Autopilot?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

bhakan

MSLR MSM/Blk/19/FSD, Ord 6/10/21, Del 2/20/22
Jan 2, 2018
Bethesda, MD
No autopilot this morning when I drove. i know there was a network maintenance this am (5/29/18) for the Tesla App. I got into my car and noticed that both TACC and Autosteer not available. I verified when my car was parked that AP is ON. I almost felt like I don't know how to drive as I rely on AP for my driving all the time when it is available. Did anyone experience this? Possibly it will reset itself before i drive back home.

AP automatically reset and reappeared this evening when I got to my car. Thanks. I did not know that the system can be rebooted while driving. Also, both of my screens were active. I just lost the AP capability.

This is actually the 2nd bug I have encountered since I updated to 2018.18.2, but may not be related to firmware at all.

The first thing that happened to me was this instance with speed limit indications: Weird Speed Limit Display

Not related to firmware as I am on 2018.14.2 and this has happened to me a couple of times before. Randomly. Usually just try to reboot it or give it some time and it works fine.

• Informative
Reactions: jorobsand