Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone near Cincinnati know how/where I can get Spare Connector charger for a Roadster?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
^this. Both made by TMC member hcsharp.

The CAN SR will allow Roadster to connect to Tesla's "destination chargers" (Model S/X wall chargers). In the Cincy area, it looks like Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza has two chargers (up to 64 A), and closer to Mason the Envision Cinemas bar and Grille also has two (up to 80 A).

You can also pair the CAN SR with a Model S mobile connector to connect into virtually any outlet with the right fitting. Example: I've used my CAN SR+Model S mobile cable to connect to a NEMA 10-30 (dryer) outlet.

Or you can use the CAN JR to connect to any J1772 charging stations, like any other EV. Usually 30 A.

Good luck!

The Cincinnati, Columbus and Cleveland area service centers are all checking the other centers, but I was curious if anyone had other ideas. We are trying to find something before the battery dies in about 2 weeks.
Thanks!

Pm me if you still have an issue. I will be at Eclipse in Cincinnati next week and I have both Henry Sharps adapters to get you charged.