Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone near Dallas Tesla service center?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've booked a 2013 MS CPO through the rep in Cali, the car is actually located in Dallas service center. I'm out of Phoenix and not really wanting to fly to Dallas. I'm hoping Tesla would do a proper detail to make the car clean as much as they would, but thought of checking with forum members to see if anyone living near that place and willing to take a look at the car and send me some clicks...

Anyone opting to help, please text Sam @ 201 328 6302

Their location is
NorthPark Center
8687 N Central Expy, Dallas, TX 75225

@taurusking - Thanks for the suggestion.

@Dmworkman, Im getting 2013 Model S 85 kw almost all options except pano roof and expensive wheels. I wanted one with rear facing seats and Tech package, this has both plus high sound system and smart air suspension too. It has 56k miles and CPO comes with 4 yr/50k miles warranty. Sale price is $48,900 - no negotiation, price is firm.

I was working with the CPO adviser Mohamed, very nice guy. He patiently helped me through the process. They have a bunch of cars at high 40s and mid 50s. In my experience, CPO prices are cheaper than many posts in here.

@Dmworkman, Im getting 2013 Model S 85 kw almost all options except pano roof and expensive wheels. I wanted one with rear facing seats and Tech package, this has both plus high sound system and smart air suspension too. It has 56k miles and CPO comes with 4 yr/50k miles warranty. Sale price is $48,900 - no negotiation, price is firm.

I was working with the CPO adviser Mohamed, very nice guy. He patiently helped me through the process. They have a bunch of cars at high 40s and mid 50s. In my experience, CPO prices are cheaper than many posts in here.

Hey PhxSam, I can't find any model S's priced that low on the Tesla site. Where can you find them?? Thanks!

Awesome, congrats! Is it Brown? Sounds like one my CPO advisor sent me that was in TX with rear seats and brown. I'm looking for a white one like yours. Happy you found one!

I might be able to at lunch tomorrow. I'm up in Frisco. Let me know if you need me to keep my lunch plans open.
Much appreciated, if its no big trouble I would certainly use your help. I have already notified my advisor that a friend of mine would come take some pics. I willinform him again though. Hey, only if its not much to ask! What name shd I give it to them - Mr. Rock ....lol

Another CPO adviser who is great to work with Brent Seavey @630-849-4233

I will be going to Dallas SC later this week (could be as early as today or as soon as they are done) to pick up my S after some minor work, but here is the thing - I am very very bad at spotting cosmetic issues and such.

I have no words to thank Rocky (@Rockster) for taking the time and effort to check out the car at Dallas SC. His opinion is that the car is in great shape and he also sent me few pics...just 120....I know, he was very detailed. Again, Im just glad that I asked. Im waiting for my turn to return the favor to brothers from another mothers....do well, stay well! Go Tesla!