Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone not get the text blast yesterday?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I didn’t get the text blast either. ordered a blue/white LR AWD, 20” wheels with FSD and tow hitch on
5/19/20. Colorado Delivery

Got the original email about prioritizing those with paperwork completed before 6/1/20. All loan paperwork and trade in documentation was completed in time and my account shows next steps as insurance information which I cannot complete with out the VIN on the Model Y.

I have not received a MVPA or at VIN in the source code.

Last edited:
Reactions: Twinmom425
No text or email. Received the VIN on 5/31, three days after ordering. Communicated with my local rep and she said most receive their car within 2 weeks of receiving VIN. So I guess I’m just waiting for a delivery date notification at this point. Any others with an Atlanta delivery received delivery date?

Nothing for me either. I called my Las Vegas Inside guy and asked the status and was told, what I felt was a scripted, verbatim answer, "Within 14 days you will get a text and your VIN will be assigned". He "expected" a delivery by the end of June to Littleton Colorado SC.

Red/White, LR AWD, Gemini, FSD, no performance. Ordered: 4/29/20

No text or email either. I never got the email everybody got a while back about model Y coming soon either. Nor did I get communication about completing my profile.

Ordered June 22019 RWD. Edited to AWD in May 2, 2020.

White ext /Black int / 20" Wheels /No FSD /No Hitch. Bay Area.

I got nothing either. I ordered day zero.

White/white/20"/LR/no FSD

I chatted up the Tesla bot this morning and he looked at my account and said everything looks ok. They aren't waiting for anything from me. I did ask if the fact I'm doing a trade is impacting delivery and he said "no". I also asked if I should cancel and place a new order and he was against that - LOL.

My guess is they are dragging out the trade-ins so they can lowball them even further. Sounds like some of that is going on. I just said I wanted to do a trade because that would be my last resort. Would it make any sense to remove that requirement from my account?

I chatted up the Tesla bot this morning and he looked at my account and said everything looks ok. They aren't waiting for anything from me. I did ask if the fact I'm doing a trade is impacting delivery and he said "no". I also asked if I should cancel and place a new order and he was against that - LOL.

My guess is they are dragging out the trade-ins so they can lowball them even further. Sounds like some of that is going on. I just said I wanted to do a trade because that would be my last resort. Would it make any sense to remove that requirement from my account?

I think several people here arn't doing trade-ins and still arn't getting it.

I see a lot of white interiors in here that arn't getting the text. But I have the most basic order White ext/Black int still nothing. No trade in, Tesla financing.

I have a trade quote & I did get the text blast.
Ordered 3/1,,, sorry