Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone not get the text blast yesterday?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
People that did not get it - is your loan approved and you are past the insurance step? Or are you still on the apply for a loan step?

I did not receive the text.
I have everything done, loan, insurance card (a copy of my existing vehicle). My rep says there is nothing to do but wait. I should, according to him "get a VIN assigned in the next two weeks with delivery by the end of the month."

Reactions: DavidAsheville
I was told on May 9th to expect a VIN (not necessarily delivery) in June for LR AWD/White/White/20"/non-FSD/no hitch/ordered 2-24-20/New Orleans.

I did not get the text. Perhaps it is because i had already spoken to him on the phone, but idk, it seems random. I hate to be a bother , but I reached out to advisor and am awaiting reply.

I was told on May 9th to expect a VIN (not necessarily delivery) in June for LR AWD/White/White/20"/non-FSD/no hitch/ordered 2-24-20/New Orleans.

I did not get the text. Perhaps it is because i had already spoken to him on the phone, but idk, it seems random. I hate to be a bother , but I reached out to advisor and am awaiting reply.
ugh I was thinking of doing the same thing, let us know what they say!

I decided to send a text to a Tesla number from which I previously received a text. I asked about delivery ETA. The response was very non-committal: "Currently right now we are more so of a step by step process with providing ETA's as we continue to recover from the pandemic." Translation: Sit down and wait your turn.

AWD, MSM/W, 19", FSD, 5-seat, no hitch. Upper midwest. Ordered 10/19. Completed loan and trade-in processes earlier in mid-May.