Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone not need their model 3 reservation? Willing to pay reasonable price.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Technically, I think Tesla has indicated that reservations are non-transferable.
Also, having one person buy, then immediately sell a car causes concerns with sales taxes, registration fees, and tax credits.

So, make sure to do your homework on what is possible, what works, and how much it will cost you.

( I don't know answers to any of that - just making sure people think about the ramifications of trying to do this. )

Reactions: N8Howell33
Technically, I think Tesla has indicated that reservations are non-transferable.
Also, having one person buy, then immediately sell a car causes concerns with sales taxes, registration fees, and tax credits.

So, make sure to do your homework on what is possible, what works, and how much it will cost you.

( I don't know answers to any of that - just making sure people think about the ramifications of trying to do this. )

Absolutely! Even though I am looking, it will most definitely be tricky and a strong gut.