Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone Notice Headlight Indicator is Always on after 2019.40.50.7?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My head light indicator remains constantly on now. I've always had it set for auto. It's still auto now, but my head light indicator is always on now. In the past when I went into a tunnel or parking structure, the head lights would turn on automatically. If I toggle it off and then to auto, it doesn't seem to change anything.

Today its sunny day in SoCal. If i switch it to "Off" head lights turn off. I switch it to "Auto" the head lights completely turn on. Its not the day time running light like it's been in the past.

I haven't noticed this on or Model 3 with 2019.40.50.7, but you might try a reboot by simultaneously pressing the left and right steering wheel buttons.

Our voice commands weren't working yesterday...and it seemed the mic was not working...so I did the reboot and the voice commands worked again.

Worth a try.

• Funny
Reactions: Acvr5
Yes, this has happened to me but not as much in the latest update. Seems a lot better now but below is a shot from .5. Look how sunny it is! they changed something.
IMG_6521.jpeg

I'm just having all kinds of fun on my end. Rebooting fixed my always on head lights and mic issues, but I haven't seen any of the new visualizations. So far, the only visualizations that I see are cones. No stops signs or signal lights. I don't have FSD so I don't know if that is a requirement to see them.

Reactions: tvad