Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone on 2022.16.3 having issues with Watch for Tesla?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just noticed that quite a few of the functions are ignored since updating a couple of days ago (from .2). Anyone else experiencing this? I’ve rebooted the car, quit the app, logged out and back in, no difference. Tesla’s app works fine, the climate function works on the watch app, but it ignores the trunk button and the charging % setting. There may be more.

I’m just trying to determine if it’s something on my end, or is it something with this update.

Ahhh, that’s what it is. Yes, I have been having problems and put it down to poor reception, but Siri commands never work.
Yes, the Siri commands are broken as well. They were always slow on the watch and could possibly time out to to the limitations there, but now they don't work at all. Something may have changed with the API, but I haven't heard of anything to that effect yet. Seems odd on a dot update, unless this was tied to the last Tesla app update and I didn't notice.

Reactions: Lee Davis