Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone ordered before Jul 1st cut off for life time premium, still have it?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I received the order notification 2 weeks before July 1st, If I would've known that there is an offer for life time premium connectivity I would've done it so before the cut off date, I did it on July 2nd and 2 days later only I hear about this option.

Wonder if I can call Tesla as ask to make an exception. I put an order first day when M3 was announced and waited for years to order it and they didn't even send any notification or email to let me know the offer. I am not in any social sites and I have no way of knowing this.

So, anyone who ordered before the cut off date still have premium connectivity and no mention of any expire date on the "About Tesla" screen?

I ordered mine 7/4/18 - and received notice but still have connectivity so not sure but they could be doing rolling cutoffs? Hard to say.

anyone know phone# for Tesla ?
my local dealer did not have them and they point me to FAQ on Tesla site.
Don't waste your time. You won't get it. The offer expired midnight June 30. There were emails sent about it. You could have ordered ( and paid the $2500 ) and delayed your delivery if necessary. If you bought a car from a dealer on the 1st of the month and then found out a friend bought the same car at the end of the month for $5000 less, would you expect a rebate?

I received the order notification 2 weeks before July 1st, If I would've known that there is an offer for life time premium connectivity I would've done it so before the cut off date, I did it on July 2nd and 2 days later only I hear about this option.

Wonder if I can call Tesla as ask to make an exception. I put an order first day when M3 was announced and waited for years to order it and they didn't even send any notification or email to let me know the offer. I am not in any social sites and I have no way of knowing this.

So, anyone who ordered before the cut off date still have premium connectivity and no mention of any expire date on the "About Tesla" screen?

I ordered my tesla 3 on july 1 2018 and they WOULD NOT MAKE an exception...

"If you ordered your car on or after July 1, 2018, you can purchase a Premium Connectivity subscription from your Tesla Account."

not to sound negative but don't waste your time because I did :)

Last edited:
I had already heard about lifetime premium connectivity ending at the end of June 2018, while waiting for our 2016 reservation to be invited to order. I was disappointed, of course, but I also figured the estimated annual $100 was worth it. I settled my mind to pay it. Then we got our invitation on 28 June, just in time. Net: we were lucky (as were many in the flood of orders in late June), but I think the subscription is worth it.