Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone Pissed Tesla Letting Employees all over our cars?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I find the used Tesla sales much more worrying. When you look at the dash pics and the Wh useage, it appears all cars have been down a drag strip at least once.

Unless there is some acceptance procedure on the battery that does this, it’s a much greater sign of abuse.

Just Sat in a Model Y. Took a Million Pics

Normally I wouldn't make a fuss over this but considering all the cars were seeing in pics are 70K+ performance versions (and the one linked above could literally be my car, exact same config), its kind of discouraging to see employees sitting, opening doors wide open, and trampling all over new customer cars. The back area looks like there were three adults sitting in it going on joy rides (check out the floor pics).

Obviously everyone is excited, but there should be policies in place where movers get in the car, move it where it needs to go and get out. I want to see pics as much as anyone else, but let the owners of the cars be all over their cars and post them.
Good thing you didn't leave your car at the gas station I worked at in the 70's. If it was cool I test drove it a few miles.

Normally I wouldn't make a fuss over this but considering all the cars were seeing in pics are 70K+ performance versions (and the one linked above could literally be my car, exact same config), its kind of discouraging to see employees sitting, opening doors wide open, and trampling all over new customer cars. The back area looks like there were three adults sitting in it going on joy rides (check out the floor pics).

Obviously everyone is excited, but there should be policies in place where movers get in the car, move it where it needs to go and get out. I want to see pics as much as anyone else, but let the owners of the cars be all over their cars and post them.

I hope you're not serious. How on earth can the cars be built, tested for QA and get moved and prepared for delivery without employees touching them?

Try decaf, more fiber and less red meat in your diet and I think this will bother you less.....

When I picked up my car at the Dana Beach, FL SC after getting the factory paint fixed (took around 2 wks!!) the car was extremely dirty. It was so bad i got dirt on me just getting the door open. It had a thick dirt all over it and after it had for a few minutes just to make it look even worse on a black car.

After decades of using dealers for repairs, it was by far the direst car I had returned to me in 30+ years. The guy that helped me find it took off right after i commented how dirty it was. I am sure he was embarrassed.

When I picked up my car at the Dana Beach, FL SC after getting the factory paint fixed (took around 2 wks!!)
the car was extremely dirty. It was so bad i got dirt on me just getting the door open.
It had a thick dirt all over it and after it had for a few minutes just to make it look even worse on a black car.

After decades of using dealers for repairs, it was by far the direst car I had returned to me in 30+ years.
The guy that helped me find it took off right after i commented how dirty it was. I am sure he was embarrassed.
How far from the airport was the car? There was a big fire recently.

fire-line.jpg

Did you know that every new Bugatti comes with 300 miles on the ODO?

Bugatti employees test and drive every vehicle after it's made to assure that there is absolutely nothing wrong with it before it is delivered to the owner

The Chiron starts at $3,000,000. So employees being in and out of a mere $70,000 Tesla is nothing for you to make a fuss about rofl