Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone Plan On Making The Cybertruck Their First Tesla?

Do you already own a Tesla or will the Cybertruck be your first?

• The CT will be my first Tesla!

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • I already have a Tesla and want to add the CT

Votes: 24 50.0%
  • I plan on replacing my current Tesla with the CT

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • I have another EV but preordered the CT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The CT will be my first EV

Votes: 5 10.4%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As someone who has a Bolt but has preordered the Cybertruck, I feel a little awkward browsing the forums without any firsthand Tesla knowledge and am curious if I’m the only one or if there are others like me.

Also wondering if anyone else is making the jump from another EV and is as excited as I am!

I've had two prior EVs, but Cybertruck will be my first Tesla. I've been waiting for them to make an EV pickup truck.

First was a 2002 Toyota RAV4 EV with NiMH batteries and about 100 mile range. 2nd was a Th!nk City, about 75 mile range, but my commute at that time was 16 miles roundtrip.

Retired now and want to take the CT on trips so getting the tri-motor for the range.

CT will be my first EV, I hope!
Drove RAM 1500 and Expedition EL, which the CT will be replacing.
Consuming Tesla videos online like no ones business.
Hope the DM gets 300+ mileage or option of that 500 battery.

CT will be my first EV, I hope!
Drove RAM 1500 and Expedition EL, which the CT will be replacing.
Consuming Tesla videos online like no ones business.
Hope the DM gets 300+ mileage or option of that 500 battery.
I almost feel like I wrote this by accident and just switched up the vehicles -- I had an Explorer, then moved over to a Tundra CrewMax, then moved over to a Prius and now a Bolt, but preordered the CT and can't wait to get it. I've watched pretty much every CT video a dozen times, have read every article and am now consuming all other Tesla videos to try and kill time until the CT appears in my driveway. :)

Reactions: Tirnaog