TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Anyone planning to sell Model S?

Discussion in 'New England' started by webcrawler, Aug 11, 2018.

1. webcrawler

webcrawler Member

I am in the market...finding one in the area would be nice.

2. yousexy

yousexy Member

It'll be hard, webcrawler. Most folks in New England hold on to their Tesla, lol, because the car is just cool to have. I was looking for a slightly used Model X earlier, pretty much gave up now.

But if you find yourself a CPO Model S and need some cosmetic work, I know an excellent place in Woburn that cost half or less than Tesla approved body shop.

3. Warbird

Warbird Member

#3 Warbird, Aug 13, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2018
    @webcrawler, There are plenty of folks trading out of S's and X's and 3's (met a 3 owner yesterday who wished he had bought an S). Ask and you shall receive. @yousexy, the glass is half full.

4. webcrawler

webcrawler Member

ha ha ha ...well hurry up sellers , still have time to decide on CPO I booked :)

5. yousexy

yousexy Member

:):):). I'm just speaking from the circle of friends of mine who all had 2015 or 2016 MS, mine included. None of us is willing to part with our dear MS. There are 6 of us.

6. Warbird

Warbird Member

amid darkness, some have no light...

7. alset

alset Member

Selling my December 2012 Tesla Model S P85 in a few weeks. Minor mods (tint, radar/laser). Haven't figured out price yet but KBB has it around $50k at 42k miles. Will post here but feel free to PM me any interest.