Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone played Beach Buggy with an XBox controller?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A recent software update enabled game controller support (I think it actually supports two!), but I'm not having any luck getting my XBox controller to work. Just curious if anyone managed to get Beach Buggy to work with an XBox controller and if you had to do anything special to enable the XBox controller other than plugging it in.

A recent software update enabled game controller support (I think it actually supports two!), but I'm not having any luck getting my XBox controller to work. Just curious if anyone managed to get Beach Buggy to work with an XBox controller and if you had to do anything special to enable the XBox controller other than plugging it in.

Doesn’t work for me either.

Wonder what's going on with my XBox controller for it to not work.

The XBox controller works with other games so that's strange. I thought there was a setting in the game to use the game controller...

Anyone else have any luck getting an XBox controller to work with Beach Buggy?

Wonder what's going on with my XBox controller for it to not work.

The XBox controller works with other games so that's strange. I thought there was a setting in the game to use the game controller...

Anyone else have any luck getting an XBox controller to work with Beach Buggy?

Same here. Both controllers work fine with the other games but nothing in BB2. I'm on 28.3.1 now but didn't work on 28.3 either for me.