Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone purchase this 'CPO' P85DL in the last 24 hours?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't think they identify ones that are or aren't. Why I don't know. That would be a huge selling point to me.

Also, I asked my Tesla sales rep, and he insisted there is no such thing as a P85D ludicrous. I tried to explain to him there was, but again, he insisted they don't exist. lol
And to think he survived the last round of layoffs... wonder how much knowledge of the product the ones who were laid off had

So why don’t you place the fault with Tesla where it belongs? Instead you blast the “CPO sites" of which you are constantly hyper-critical.

I didn't say it wasn't the fault of Tesla, I'm saying that the CPO sites aren't always accurate to what is out there for sale, just like Teslas site isn't. Why is that so hard to understand?

Any ideas if Alloy wheels get updated if somebody moves from one size to another or could that be wrong as well? (because of the Tesla feed not reflecting it correctly)

Anyone know why these P85D with >50,000 miles arent supported with a 4yr warranty, only 2?

upload_2019-3-20_7-44-10.png

I would typically agree, but saw this one (2014 year model) that said 4yr/50k mile warranty. I did call and confirm. I believe the sale date was in 2015 maybe? I did record the call with the Tesla rep and would have screenshotted the webpage had I proceeded.

capture-jpg.388158

Otherwise, might have been a mistake. I'm just concluding the above based on what the CPO site said and what the Tesla rep told me.

Also, some more food for thought, maybe this car was CPO'ed @ 4yr/50k miles at the end of last year and has been sitting for sale for a few months. It happen to pop up on my radar once the price fell. Anyways, all speculation on my part.

Regards,

Last edited:
Pls be very careful buying a CPO. Read all the post about them. I tried over and over. I was not allowed to see it, drive it. I could not get service record. I had to pay for it before i could see it. I finally gave up and bought from Benz dealer. Paid cash and got a great deal.
Buyer beware when buying something u can't drive , look at.
Good luck .

I bought a CPO. No issues. There are ways to see the car beforehand. I would personally never buy from a third party where you do not get 4 years warranty. Stuff breaks, it's expensive to fix. If stuff is not working you can get it fixed under warranty.

So why don’t you place the fault with Tesla where it belongs? Instead you blast the “CPO sites" of which you are constantly hyper-critical.

Since Ludicrous was an after market option for all P85Ds, none will show Ludicrous in the options list when originally sold as new. In a few very rare cases did Tesla update the options list. That’s why they do not show on Tesla’s site or any site using data from Tesla. If a Tesla used P85D has Ludicrous, it’s just a super bonus for the buyer.

So far I have used the EV-CPO website to research and buy my cars. The site is simple and easy to navigate. The website provided me with a consolidated list of the features that i was looking in a car. I bought my CPO P85D and my new Model S (will be arriving in a week!) using the data available in the website. So far it has been very accurate.

Not sure why the Option Code Lookup Tool and the archived listing are not reflecting the data like it used to.

I recommend the EV -CPO site.

Reactions: brewcoffee2019
I recommend the EV -CPO site.

Thanks for your comments and support!

Not sure why the Option Code Lookup Tool and the archived listing are not reflecting the data like it used to.

Can you please elaborate or send me a PM with details? Nothing there has changed unless your subscription has expired (if you had one). Thanks.