Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone receive a 14-30 adapter yet?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got an email from the Parts guy in Menlo Park. He stated, "the adapters would be available and ready to ship by 2/22." That will be really nice. The 110v charging is getting old.

That's great! Hopefully the 10-30 adapter comes soon too, so we can hold off the FrankenCable makers. :)

Just got an email from the Parts guy in Menlo Park. He stated, "the adapters would be available and ready to ship by 2/22." That will be really nice. The 110v charging is getting old.

napabill, That is great news. Does that mean that all the remaining adapters they have listed on their website (6-50, 10-30, 14-30) are going to be available on 2/22, or just a few of them? Thanks.

napabill, That is great news. Does that mean that all the remaining adapters they have listed on their website (6-50, 10-30, 14-30) are going to be available on 2/22, or just a few of them? Thanks.
Have only ordered the 14-30 so can't speak to availability of other adapters.

- - - Updated - - -

Very good news. Has the $45 a piece price been confirmed? If so, that is a killer deal.
$45 plus tax & shipping.

So napabill did your 14-30 adapter ship today (2/22), or did Tesla miss another promised date?
I heard from Fremont service center as of yesterday they were still "back-ordered".

Originally, I was going to pick up my Model S at the Rockville Service Center. Tesla said I could buy an adapter from the service center when I picked up the car. Unfortunately, events have changed. Tesla switched me to home delivery, and they're sending just the 14-50 adapter.

Rockville told me they were out and that the 14-30's were on backorder. I ordered one online, but so far nothing's shipped.

Has anyone else heard about the adapters on backorder?

This post has stopped my looking for an adapter from a third party. But, Tesla better get their act together and supply the 14-30 adapters pretty darn quick, or my joy will be a bit diminished when my Tesla arrives next month.

mdherbst, Have you ordered it yet? It is available on the Tesla store, and you can check with your local service center to see if they have them in stock. I got mine at the service center so I could save on shipping.

Reviving this old topic: a 14-30 to 14-50 adaptor is available here NEMA 14-30P to 14-50R EVSE Adapter, 30A,125/250V - Corddepot

I just ordered one, as I need it for a trip I am taking this summer, rented a cabin in Glacier National Park (Montana) with a dryer run from a 14-30 outlet. So I can charge from that outlet using that adaptor plugged into the Tesla 14-50 adaptor on the Tesla UMC.

Last edited: