Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

anyone received 2020.12.5 update yet in Canada?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Trying to download now. I have a 2015 MS 85D. I seem to have issue connecting to wifi during the last two updates. My signal into the garage is not the greatest, but I have trouble forcing the car into wifi mode in-order to get the update successfully.
I wonder what is included in this one for the vintage cars...

Are you folks getting the updates still driving daily? I'm basically only going out 1 or 2x per week, so mostly the car is idle. I have usually gotten updates pretty quick, and I'm curious if the fact that I have driven maybe 10 km in the last 2 weeks might have something to do with it. Mostly curious, because even if I get the update its not like its going to change my current routine.

Are you folks getting the updates still driving daily? I'm basically only going out 1 or 2x per week, so mostly the car is idle. I have usually gotten updates pretty quick, and I'm curious if the fact that I have driven maybe 10 km in the last 2 weeks might have something to do with it. Mostly curious, because even if I get the update its not like its going to change my current routine.
Driving so little that I just called TD insurance and got my rate reduced from business to pleasure use

Same with me. It's a random rollout structure. If we were at the front of the lines in the past there is no guarantee that will continue forever. Trying to make sense of the staged rollout logic will just cause you to pull your hair out :)

Same with me. It's a random rollout structure. If we were at the front of the lines in the past there is no guarantee that will continue forever. Trying to make sense of the staged rollout logic will just cause you to pull your hair out :)
Lol, 15 min ago got the notification to update.....big Elon is watching the forums while on lockdown obviously.