Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone received delivery of 2019 'Raven' Refresh?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sure, but @DoubleE's delivery is supposed to be tomorrow. Wanted to give a heads up, esp since they were dealing with paperwork issues.

Yea, all the paperwork is done now and fully funded - and suddenly the car won't be ready for delivery tomorrow. It's still at the factory they said.

All in line with the latest news that they aren't releasing any of the cars yet.

---rescheduled for next week now. AGH

Yea, all the paperwork is done now and fully funded - and suddenly the car won't be ready for delivery tomorrow. It's still at the factory they said.

All in line with the latest news that they aren't releasing any of the cars yet.

---rescheduled for next week now. AGH

I hope it's not the first of 14. I get the feeling rescheduling is some automatic delay i.e. another 7 days. After 14 (!) unsuccessful delivery attempts, we finally picked up ours today - worth the wait, unsurprisingly. Meet Harambe! : teslamotors

I hope it's not the first of 14. I get the feeling rescheduling is some automatic delay i.e. another 7 days. After 14 (!) unsuccessful delivery attempts, we finally picked up ours today - worth the wait, unsurprisingly. Meet Harambe! : teslamotors

Tell me about it. If the video @mongo posted about the regulatory sticker is accurate, hopefully it will be resolved this week and deliveries can start early next week.

Since I'm in southern California, along with some others waiting on their orders, we should be some of the first to get them in hand.

Reactions: mongo
I have the new "Raven" platform Model X that was delivered to my wife and I on Tuesday this week. I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have.

How is the new suspension?
Is there any model designation in the back?

Same questions. Have you had a Model X or Model S previously, and if so how does the suspension compare to those? Or have you driven any other luxury vehicles you could compare it to? I'm hoping this new suspension is properly amazing.

And then yeah, does the badge on back just say "Long Range" or "Short Range" or "Performance"? A picture of the badging would be awesome!