Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone received delivery of 2019 'Raven' Refresh?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
He says 11 hours ago! How did it go?!

Went great! Home now from a long day. Had to take it back for the airbag light. Loose cable, took the SC a while to find the issue, then almost as long to 'get to' the connector. The tech also noted that my rear speakers were not correctly connected and they took care of that.

As suspected, the SC did not discount the price. Nor did I get FOB covers for the two FOBs or the tire pump which I thought I read some where was required by MD. Delivery did include:

- 2 Key FOBs
- 1 Windshield sunshade
- 1 Tow kit (not installed)
- 1 Gen 2 Mobile Connector Bundle (Bag, NEMA 5-15, and SAE J1772 adapter)
- 1 License plate kit for front license (state requirement)

Thats pretty good with stock 22" wheels! I have aftermarket 22" wheels that weigh the same as the stock 20" slips and Conti DWS tires and I get about 400-450 wh/mi consumption driving at 75 mph.

yeah I was launching and doing ludacris mode today. the kWh consumption was only 384, the miles and the range just seems to last and not dropping as fast compared to the 2016 model X when going over the same route

by the way my sales advisor for this recent transaction has been like super phenomenal. got me all the discounts that I could get
and super responsive

if you have ordered your new Tesla and not heard from your sales advisor and is fed up what that no contact BS. please PM me and I will get you the information you need to connect to the right sales advisor it's simple as sending him an e-mail to establish a sales relationship so you can switch and get your order taken care of.

• Helpful
Reactions: OBX John
IMG_4802.jpg
IMG_4803.jpg

New battery and suspension component

I received one last week. Anything particular you folks want to know?

If it's a Standard Range, we haven't seen the battery sticker on one of those yet, and some folks are still speculating on exactly what battery they get.

Otherwise, I think most specific questions have been answered by earlier deliveries. That leaves the experience/opinions - what do you think of it? If you had a prior Tesla, how does it compare?

firmware version
what model you have
acceleration shudders on all suspension setting
battery range
regen response
acceleration response from rest and in motion
autopilot function (improved or worsen)
free supercharging status

I ordered a long range black 7 seaters with black interior and black color outside. FSD option also. I got 5k supercharger for free through referral code.

Firmware is 2019.15.102 102803d and I'm not on the advanced channel.

Battery range is said to be 325 miles but it's very hot right now in the Portland area so I have to switch on the AC so it's not optimal range at the moment. So far I drove it to work and some errands so far 343 wh/mile. I did not charge at a supercharger so far just at home with the mobile charger and a NEMA 14-50 adapter (23 miles per hour).

I never had a Tesla before but I had an electric car (Fusion e energi). The driving experience is amazing and by far the best car I ever drove. We love the car and my daughter especially. The regen brakes are set to standard for me and they are working pretty aggressively, it took few rides to get used to it and it's not an issue for me. I barely step on the brakes.

Regarding the acceleration it is really good and it's what Tesla claims (and better than my Fusion which had a decent acceleration, better than ICE).

Suspension is great, no issue for me. But again I don't have a comparison point with an older X. It feels smooth and comfortable.

The interior feels premium, we like the gigantic screen and the UI is very smart. However the interior is not as premium (for a 100k car) as say for e.g. the Jaguar I-PACE. We loved the interior of the I-PACE and its quality but ultimately we chose Tesla and the tech it comes with, supercharger network and the perspective of FSD.

Autopilot and NoA works fine for me. On freeways it's working amazing so far. On regular road (country side 55pmh) it's a bit rough in curves but it does the job. I'm enjoying it.

What we didn't like (which is not new and quite documented on the internet) :
- When you walk away it closes the door of the driver and lock the car. Why not an option to close all doors as well?
- Slacker is just not so good. The breath of radios is so so, songs keeps repeating. I wish Spotify was supported like in EU.
- The phone integration is super basic at best. Calls and that's it. Having used CarPlay or Android Auto it's not great, even my 2015 Jeep has a better phone integration. I guess we would not need the full CarPlay or Auto if SMS were supported. Provided the Maps of Tesla are good and maybe Spotify the need of CarPlay and Auto is becoming less important for me.

• Informative
Reactions: SDRick
finally took delivery of LR MX raven after 2 months 6 days. delivery guy knew very little and I've never driven a tesla before so it was sorta sad that neither knew what we were doing lol. anyway pleasantly surprised that i got the 20 sonic carbon wheels rather than the current two tone slipstream wheels. i hope this doesn't cause any problems but really glad i got black wheels. drove around a little but i still got a lot to learn. sticker lists pre-refreshed specs but i do have adaptive suspension and the back tag saids dual motor and not the old Model X 100D.
IMG-20190615-WA0001.jpg

finally took delivery of LR MX raven after 2 months 6 days. delivery guy knew very little and I've never driven a tesla before so it was sorta sad that neither knew what we were doing lol. anyway pleasantly surprised that i got the 20 sonic carbon wheels rather than the current two tone slipstream wheels. i hope this doesn't cause any problems but really glad i got black wheels. drove around a little but i still got a lot to learn. sticker lists pre-refreshed specs but i do have adaptive suspension and the back tag saids dual motor and not the old Model X 100D. View attachment 419785

Congrats! Yeah, I think Tesla decided not to update the Mulrooney for the rest of 2019 for the X - it seems like all of them are coming with the old specs.

Pretty sure you'll have the PMSRM and ceramic wheel bearings and such if you have the adaptive suspension.

• Informative
Reactions: nintendomas