Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone received delivery of 2019 'Raven' Refresh?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
hey man, I'm deciding on 2018 MX vs 2019 refreshed MX. how is the FSD on HW3.0? really struggles to figure out if the updated suspension, power consumption, and charge rate is worth it the 1.5k more for Me. I had a 2016 MX 90D, I had a lot of issues with suspension, from what I can understand the 2018 MX is no different from 2016 MX

For me it would be a no-brainer to spend $1,500 more to get the Raven version. Increased resell value alone should make up for that unless you are going to keep it for a long time.

As far as the suspension they said that for the Model S that these were the third version of the lower front A-arms. So my guess is you are correct and the suspension in a 2016 and 2018 would be the same.

Got update today that vehicle will be ready on Friday. VIN assigned! Super stoked!

MX long range 7 seater
Black in black

For those waiting:
Ordered May 08
Confirmed May 08
VIN assigned May 25
Scheduled delivery May 31

Are you in California?
I ordered 5/10, confirmed 5/10 and generic email from Tesla Costa Mesa 5/11. Crickets since then.... :(
I am hopeful after reading your post! :p

For me it would be a no-brainer to spend $1,500 more to get the Raven version. Increased resell value alone should make up for that unless you are going to keep it for a long time.

As far as the suspension they said that for the Model S that these were the third version of the lower front A-arms. So my guess is you are correct and the suspension in a 2016 and 2018 would be the same.

agreed. most people were able to save in the $10k+ range with some getting free supercharging (value debateable)

Took delivery today! Definitely improved from my 2016 X! 284 miles at 90%!!!!!

DB700825-2D7E-4396-B27D-6FEAB5C85A7D.jpeg

Don’t see the option to enable sentry mode - anyone else have this?
Also I just have the auto steer option - does navigate on autopilot show up later?

View attachment 412232

Also I just have the auto steer option - does navigate on autopilot show up later?

Can you tell us about the suspension , acceleration shudders at different ride height and turning the wheels on low speed or in parking lot with sound is straining

View attachment 412232

congratulations! beautiful car! looking forward to getting mine this week hopefully. delivery pushed back 3 times and i ordered all the way back on April 9th.

View attachment 412232

Hello congrats. I want to ask you if could you take a picture of the tires, because I heard it was changed and above the car where is the battery pack, because I think it was changed too. Thanks.