Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone received delivery of 2019 'Raven' Refresh?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Closed loops with my DS today and got my MVPA. Price didn’t get adjusted for the 2k reduction - wasn’t really expecting it. Sounds like it’s hit or miss. Grants to those who did get it.

My black LR should arrive at the SC Saturday and I’ll pick it up Monday. Looking forward to it. Five days and a WU!

I would push on your service center manager or call Tesla directly to get that price modified. It should be. It was for me and I believe many others. I did not even have to ask. When I had the option to pay via ACH, my order showed my updated carbon interior and the price change. I did not even have to ask.

I ordered a Raven X Performance at the end of April. Destination Dubai and estimated delivery July. I got a few off-menu items all now confirmed with my build.:
  • Carbon Fibre trim (was not an option when I ordered).
  • Rear Mid console for 6 seat layout.
  • Ludicrous for existing owners.
  • Fixed future trade-in price for my existing Model S P90DL...all I have to do is sell it privately for more.

Is anyone else hating the new look 20" wheels? Maybe I can get the old ones off-menu as well...or just paint the silver ones I have on order...

How did you get the rear mid console for the 6 seat config? I saw that and want one!

How did you get the rear mid console for the 6 seat config? I saw that and want one!

Obviously this choice is personal & subjective, but your third row passengers will appreciate the no console config - gives them a place to stretch out a bit. If you have little ones, it’s really nice to have the option to move through the center to attend to their needs.

OTOH, if those scenarios don’t apply, second row passengers will enjoy having a place to rest their inner side elbows.

Obviously this choice is personal & subjective, but your third row passengers will appreciate the no console config - gives them a place to stretch out a bit. If you have little ones, it’s really nice to have the option to move through the center to attend to their needs.

OTOH, if those scenarios don’t apply, second row passengers will enjoy having a place to rest their inner side elbows.

Having the space in the middle really opens up the car, and I found a portable fridge that fits perfectly between the seats for road trips.

I'm giving up the space for folding seats in the new one, but if you regularly have back seat passengers I think the six without console is the best choice.

I asked my DS to order it if still available off-menu, otherwise to change my config to a 7 seat layout. I dont have kids so not a fan of the lack of rear passenger armrests, and if I keep the car long enough for robotaxis and FSD I may consider riding in the back. Anyway it took a few weeks but my config got updated automatically to show the console. I'm thrilled...

Reactions: DoubleE
What portable fridge do you have? Sounds like a great idea.

I bought a Dometic CFX40 back in the day before they got quite so crazy expensive. I suspect most similarly shaped 35 or 40 liter units would work.

With the cord to the rear, it plugs easily into the trunk 12V outlet using one of the included cords (or a standard 120V outlet with the other cord when not in the car.)

I would push on your service center manager or call Tesla directly to get that price modified. It should be. It was for me and I believe many others. I did not even have to ask. When I had the option to pay via ACH, my order showed my updated carbon interior and the price change. I did not even have to ask.

In looking through your thread - do you recall what the original VIN was that was hidden on your page? Mine ended up being ... well ... mine. It didn't change. I wonder if you had someone else by mistake.

Anyway - no go on the price change. But hey - like I said in an earlier post. I am not gonna get bent over a 1% change in the price of my car.

In the end I contracted with them for a given price, and if they are gonna adjust when the price goes down - I have to be willing to accept the adjustment if the price went up as well. And my finances couldn't handle much of an increase. Now if it had been 5% or so - that might be worth cancelling and re-ordering.

So - congrats on those who got it. I'm not complaining that I didn't.

I am just happy it's almost here.

As to the block of notifications today - congrats to all. End of the quarter push - there are gonna be a lot of happy new owners. What about you #osriomm - did your numbers come in?